Monday, August 29, 2011

Letter from Elder Knudson Week 4

Hello everyone!!!!!!
so to day is Monday! yup, our schedule got changed cause there is so many Portuguese missionaries.
So tonight is the last night I will sleep in the United states for 2 years! Crazy huh! Tomorrow I leave at 8 am and my flight leaves from salt lake at 1250 and I get to Sao Paulo at 740 am on wed.
I am pretty excited to leave and be in Brazil, but at the same time I am pretty nervous!
this weeks email is going to be pretty short cause all the time I've had to spend preparing to leave, but this week i learned the importance of humility! humility is the only way we can receive personal revelation and guidance from the Holy Ghost, because without it we wont listen to the promptings that we receive!
the Book of Mormon is True, read it, and read it often! then after you have read it, pray to know if it is true, and if you pray with a sincere heart, having faith that you will receive and answer, God will tell you by the power of the Holy Ghost that it is true! the book of Mormon brings such joy into our lives! and it is sitting right there for us to search and learn how to have that joy in our lives always!
I love you all!
Elder Knudson!

No comments:

Post a Comment